Monday, June 24, 2013

A Few Spring Pictures











These pictures I posted here go about one to two months back, when the spring foliage was near its peak.  I took the first two along the Delaware River in Bristol, Pa., where I have gone and taken pictures frequently in the past.  I took these two pictures from two spots near each other on the walkway, pointing the camera in two different directions and playing with different color temperatures in Picasa.


I took the next shots at my workplace in Newtown, Pa., another favorite spot where I have taken and posted several pictures.  Although my position there is temporary, it has lasted for well over a year now, and I have been fortunate enough to watch the vegetation change through all four seasons.  Eight million Americans were displaced from their jobs in the wake of the financial crisis of 2008, and I was one of them.  I have struggled with periods of unemployment since then, so I am grateful to have been at the same place long enough to watch the foliage change through all four seasons.  And most importantly, I like the work itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment