Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Neshaminy Creek in Tyler Park


  Since today was another nice day, I went to Tyler State Park in Newtown and took some pictures of the Neshaminy Creek.  I‘ve been going there since I was a child, I have been there lots of times in the last few years, so I’ve shot plenty of pictures.   Today, I tried to get some new angles.  Veering off the macadam and walking on the dirt trail along the creek, there is a man-made waterfall, actually more like a waterslide.  I’m not an engineer, but I guess it’s some kind of flood control device.  It also seems to be a popular fishing spot.  I took this picture from a rock which gives a good view up the waterslide and the creek. The second picture is along the walkway, a little further up the creek, looking down, toward the waterslide.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures George. I really like your perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete